Monday 25 December 2017

1000 UNIQUE Whatsapp Status Messages Online “Go Crazy”














Funny Truths Whatsapp Status:

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.

Never test how deep the water is with both feet.

The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.

Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!

My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.

FREE PUPPIES: Half cocker spaniel, half sneaky neighbors dog.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.

That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another.

If there is a “WILL”, there are 500 relatives.

HAPPY STATUS FOR WHATSAPP:
The greater part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances.

Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.

Action may not always bring happiness:but there is no happiness without action.
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts; therefore guard accordingly.
People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.
Happiness is not a goal, but a by-product.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
A skillful man reads his dreams for self-knowledge, yet not the details but the quality.
Our waking hours form the text of our lives, our dreams, the commentary.
Hope is the dream of the waking man.

Are you angry on some one? Check out these apt whatsapp status
Latest ATTITUDE STATUS FOR WHATSAPP:
Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…… then i simply replied… ” BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…”

Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!
I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.

Im a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.

“I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.”
“””There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.'”
“”I don’t insult people , I just describe them””
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life πŸ˜›
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ _!_

“”My attitude depends on the people in front of me….””

“Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”

People say me bad…..trust me i am the worst.
My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.
Me…..myself…and I..!!

I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.

God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so sexy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well…we all make mistakes.

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow, without a little rain.

New Whatsapp Status for Supportive Life:
Action may not always bring happiness:but there is no happiness without action.

Great effort from great motives is the best definition of a happy life.
I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life, than on the nature of those events themselves.
The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach.

There is more to life than increasing its speed

Thoughtful Whatsapp Status on Dream:
Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.

The end of wisdom is to dream high enough not to lose the dream in the seeking of it.

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.

No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first.

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Not to dream boldly may turn out to be simply irresponsible.

Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.

Inspirational Whatsapp Status Messages:
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

Be willing to make decisions. That’s the most important quality in a good leader.
The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes.
The people follow the example of those above them.
He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Any one can hold the helm when the sea is calm.

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Where there is no vision, the people perish.

There is always room for a man of force and he makes room for many. Society is a troop of thinkers and the best heads among them take the best places.

Misfortunes, untoward events, lay open, disclose the skill of a general, while success conceals his weakness, his weak points.

 Perfect Attitude Status for whatsapp:
If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.

Born to express not to impress.

If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.

Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.

Whenever I find the key to success, somebody always changes the lock!!!

 Short One line Whatsapp Status Online:
I love my job only when I’m on vacation

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.

Never test how deep the water is with both feet.

The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.

Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!

My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.

FREE PUPPIES: Half cocker spaniel, half sneaky neighbors dog.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.

That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition πŸ˜›

I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business :/

Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

Crazy Truths on Whatsapp Status
If you ever lose my trust, you probably will never get it back.

You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what others say about you.

No love is greater than mom’s love, no care is greater than dad’s care.

Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.

Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems, silence is the way to avoid problems.

Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.

Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.

Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.
How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.

Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.

It is hard to fly when something is weighting you down.
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Don’t worry. God is always on time.
You know what hurts so much ? Its when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you feel like you’re a nobody today.!!

Itz Easy To Act As Loving , , To One Whom We Really Do Not Love . . But Itz Harder To Act As Not Loving To The One , ,Whom We Really Love !
Kill tension before tensions kill you, reach your goal before goal kicks you, live life before life leaves you.

Click here to read FUNNY WHATSAPP STATUS ONLINE
Whatapp Status on Friendship:
Good friends are like starts. you don’t always see them. but you know they are there !

Hammering Whatsapp Status on LIFE:                      
The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think.
What gems of painting or statuary are in the world of art, or what flowers are in the world of nature, are gems of thought to the cultivated and the thinking.
They are able who think they are able.
We bring forth weeds when our quick minds lie still.
Every man has a train of thought on which he rides when he is alone.
The less men think, the more they talk.
Such as are thy habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of thy mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts.
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
The universe is change;our life is what our thoughts make it.
Our thoughts are epochs in our lives; all else is but as a journal of the winds that blow while we are here.

When you give importance to people they think that you are always free, but they don’t understand that you make yourself available for them every time…

Success always hugs you in private… but failure always slaps you in the public ! that’s life.

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it.

Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.

Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

What chance gathers she easily scatters. A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together.                              

A general is just as good or just as bad as the troops under his command make him.
Learn to see things backwards, inside out, and upside down.

Men are governed only by serving them; the rule is without exception.
The real leader has no need to lead–
he is content to point the way.

The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.

To reach a port, we must sail—Sail, not tie at anchor—Sail, not drift.
Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.
However brilliant an action may be, it should not be accounted great when it is not the result of a great purpose.

Download Inspirational Whatsapp Status message online
POWERFUL ONE LINER WHATSAPP STATUS
I have found that if you love life, life will love you always.

Sometimes, people don’t notice the things we do for them, until we stop doing it.

Each new day is another chance to change your life.

Silence is the most powerful scream.

Remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.

Silence is the most powerful scream.
Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight.

Purpose is what gives life a meaning.

A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim.

The going is the goal.

“The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.”  

Whatsapp Status Suggestions:

I am always more interested in what I am about to do than what I have already done.
Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.
If you don’t know where you are going,
you’ll end up someplace else.
He who would arrive at the appointed end must follow a single road and not wander through many ways.
Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.


download uc mini browser app

vidmate download for hd video

No comments:

Post a Comment

MBBS Admission in India

 For MBBS admission in India You must complete Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 50%. The student must qualify in ...